You should know that between the hormones and weight loss is a very close relationship. Hormones controls your metabolism, your fat storage and even your appetite. Any hormonal imbalance can ruin your weight loss plan. So, you have to know how they work and how to reset them if it is necessarily, in order to be able to lose weight efficiently.
Show more text
How to reset your hormones:
– You should start with a very good detox plan. If you want to flush your body of toxins, you may eat healthy foods. A healthy diet with foods that have anti-inflammatory properties can help detox your body and gives you more energy.
–Food to avoid: You really have to keep in mind that if you are allergic to any kind of foods, you should avoid them. You also have to stay away from sugar and foods that are rich in carbs, because sugar will encourage food cravings. Try to avoid any type of soda, white bread, pasta and processed foods.
– What kind of foods can you eat: You should definitely eat foods that are sugar free in order to keep your hormones balanced. Also, you can eat foods that are rich in fiber such as raisins, bananas, oatmeal, nuts and beans, those foods will keep your digestive tract from irritation.
Keep in mind that you have to get enough amount of water each day, you should drink at least eight cups of water every day to boost your metabolism.
– You can add some protein powder in your water or milk. Remember that proteins are one of the most essential tool for this diet.
– You should choose whole fruits instead of juices. Remember that most juices have less fibers and a lot of additional sugar.
– You can have a snack like roasted nuts, dry red wine, pomegranates and any kind of vegetables you want.