If you are worried that you will have loose skin after losing weight, then read this article and see what you should do to avoid it.
Show more text
First, you should know that loose skin depends on age, gender, genes and the elasticity of the skin.
It is very important to lose weight healthy and not fast and choose the right exercises.
Here is a list of things to do to avoid loose skin:
- DON’T LOSE WEIGHT TOO QUICKLY. If you want to avoid saggy skin then lose your weight gradually.
- USE SKIN FIRMING CREAMS.
- LIMIT YOUR EXPOSURE. The combination of sun and chlorinated water can be bad for you.
- USE MINERAL/SALT SCRUBS. They encourage increased blood flow
- USE A COLLAGEN CREAM
- TRY MASSAGE THERAPY
- SPA WRAP
- ADD WEIGHT TRAINING. Add weights to your workout three times a week.
- HYDRATE YOURSELF. Add in at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- PRACTICE YOGA
- Eat RAW FOODS
- DO CALISTHENICS
- LEAN PROTEIN. Lean protein contains the collagen and other nutrients your skin needs to stay elastic.
- AVOID JUNK FOOD
- FRUITS & VEGGIES
- AVOID SULFATES/HARSH SOAPS
- DON’T TAN. Never use tanning bed to boost your melanin and wear sunblock when you go outside.
- RINSE AWAY CHLORINE.
- Use CASTOR OIL. Combine a little castor oil with some lemon juice or even lavender oil and rub it into your skin
- Use ESSENTIAL OILS