Detox waters are getting more and more popular by the minute. Everyone wants to clean their body of harmful toxins that may be building up. The great thing about detox water is that it can be creating in a kitchen and placed in the refrigerator for multiple uses. Show more text
A great tasting detox water that can help with weight loss is a detox water flavored with cucumbers, grapefruit, lemon, lime, and mint. To create this drink, begin with one-half gallon of spring water.
- Slice half of a grapefruit and add that to the spring water.
- Slice a half of cucumber and combine that with the grapefruit water.
- Slice a half of a lime and half of a lemon and add that to the pitcher of water.
- Add a few mint leaves and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- To see the most benefits from this detox water, at least a half of gallon should be consumed each day. This flavorful drink will help with water retention, burn fat, and remove toxins from your digestive tract.
Another great tasting homemade detox water is made from water, strawberries, and kiwi. To make the detox water, measure two liters of spring water.
- Pour the water into a pitcher.
- Chop a few strawberries and add them to the water.
- Next, chop a couple of kiwis to add to the mixture.
- Allow the water a few hours in the refrigerator to steep before drinking.
With this mixture, adding more fruits or other flavors can change the flavor drastically to a more desirable taste. Double the strawberry and kiwi to increase the flavor of the drink. Throw in a bit of mint to give the drink a more refreshing taste. This drink will help to remove free radicals from the body, flush your colon of toxins, help your skin, provide anti-aging, and fight carcinogens.
Vitamin water that’s infused with strawberry makes for a great detox drink. The detox water will require strawberries, watermelon, rosemary, filtered water, and a pinch of salt. To create the drink, begin by pouring filtered water into a pitcher.
- Mix one cup of strawberries with the rosemary in a bowl.
- Crush the strawberries with the mint.
- Add the strawberries to the pitcher.
- Next, add two cups of cubed watermelon to the pitcher.
- Sprinkle in the pinch of salt.
- Give the mixture a good stir and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
This mixture will provide many vitamins and ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties that can provide great benefits for the skin.
Homemade detox water is something that can be taken anywhere just by pouring it into a bottle. This will provide detox properties all throughout the day. A great thing about detox water is that it is not only great for the body, but it is beautiful to look at if served at a party as a refreshment during higher temperature weather.