A woman can make a few makeup mistakes that make her look older. You must pay attention on the way you apply makeup, so you can look your best every day.
Show More Text
There are some simple rules that you must follow, so your makeup won’t make you seem older than you are.
- Try not to put on too much concealer. If it is too much, then it will gather in the fine wrinkles under the eyes. This mistake can make you look 10 years older.
- Be careful with the foundation. We recommend you not to use mat foundation or the ones that promise you 24 hours of cover.
- Never apply mascara on your lower lashes. If you do, your eyes will appear dull. On the other hand, applying mascara on the upper lashes can give you a bright and depth look.
- The lipliner has to be used with attention. If you use too much, then your lips will have less volume. It can add 5 to 10 years to your age.
- Choose the correct shades of eye shadows. Otherwise, your eyes will make you look older. Choose the eye shadows that go with your eye color and shape.
- Don’t exaggerate with shaping your eyebrows. Women over 30 should give up this habit.
- Don’t put on too much lipstick or lipstick in darker shades. Lipstick in darker shades will make your lips look thinner. Choose a vibrant red lipstick for a sexier look.